My Family Getting Ready to Run Fontana Days Half Marathon 2012

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Dr. Oz's Detox Day 2

Today was the second day of Dr. Oz's 3 Day Detox.

I was a little hungry today, way more than I was yesterday, and my hungriest time was leading up to lunch. After the lunch smoothie, I was full until dinner and I feel a little hungry now but not anything bothersome. I took the detox bath again today and feel even better. My skin is SO smooth and the coconut oil that you use as lotion after the bath is AMAZING. One thing about the bath... only soak for 15 minutes (I set a timer on my phone) because you will get dehydrated. I got dizzy coming out of the bath both days.

---

Lunch Smoothie Review

Deliciousness: On a scale of 1-10... 3
Ingredients:
  • Celery
  • Cucumber
  • Kale
  • Green Apple
  • Lime
  • Coconut Oil
  • Almond Milk
  • Pineapple
Calories: From MyFitnessPal... 412

First thing about this smoothie: it's NOT good. I don't know what it is...but it is just not good. It's drinkable (I really should say edible as this is a very THICK drink) but it's not enjoyable. Other people who have done the Detox also say that the lunch drink is bad. When I drank it yesterday for the first time I thought I wouldn't be able to drink it again today and then tomorrow too...but surprisingly today wasn't as bad. I actually ate it like soup out of a container today when I went to lunch with one of my reps.

Like I said, I feel great. I'm excited to finish this tomorrow and see the final results!

:)maggie

1 comment:

  1. The bath sounds amazing but the shake not so much! I mix my greens with my protein shake everyday in water and it's only 110 calories. If you mix it with vanilla almond milk it tastes like an orange creamsicle!

    Link to ingredients are at the bottom of each page! I think it'd be something you'd like based on your posts :) let me know if you have any questions! gotime.myitworks@gmail.com

    Analyzing Greens Mix: http://gotime.myitworks.com/shop/product/303/
    Shake mix: http://gotime.myitworks.com/shop/product/315/

    ReplyDelete